Italjet Marco Polo 400

February 8, 2008

Italjet Marco Polo 400
Italjet has announced their new 400cc Marco Polo, and the French (and I) have scooped Italjet’s U.S. marketing director. It looks nice, I’d love to see it in person. Next weekend. At Dealer Expo.

Comments

9 Responses to “Italjet Marco Polo 400”

1. Rover EricNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 10:33am

Boo! Forget this maxi-scooter nonsense! Bring back the dragster 180!

2. BrookeNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 11:32am

Or at least stop from diversifying the offerings until they deliver more than their one model clone bike.

3. Spiny NormanNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 2:11pm

C’mon. Drink the kool-aid. Every scooter design looks exaclty like this, so it must be good, right?

4. thescooterscoopNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 3:22pm

Um… yeah. The Marco Polo isn’t scheduled for a US release. Sorry man. Same with the Griffon… not gonna see it anytime soon (though I think the Griffon is really kinda sweet).

Right now I’d rather they concentrate on getting those Dragsters out the door meself. I’ve been told it’s just a matter of bolting on the Quasars and PUREJets… but until I see it, it’s still hearsay.

BTW… NO SCOOPING THE US MARKETING DIRECTOR! :P~

5. thescooterscoopNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 3:22pm

Oh, and I really dig the new layout over here. Very cozy!
    I think I’ll stick around for cocktails.

6. 8bitninjaNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 5:01pm

Identical to the Schwinn Delmar 400.

7. illnoiseNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 5:03pm

So it is. Good work 8bit!

Bb.

8. automatticNo Gravatar on February 8th, 2008 6:19pm
  9. pocphilNo Gravatar on February 9th, 2008 5:56pm

WOW! You mean another company with an Italian name has released a rebadged Chinese scooter??? No, really, you’ve got to be kidding me.

I think I’m gonna need a few Valium for the Dealer Expo.