More MotoGP photos

September 18, 2008

The umbrella girls were on break

More photos from the Indianapolis MotoGP.

125 GP pack 1125 GP pack 1Dominque Aegerter passes TurnerTomoyoshi KoyamaSandro CortesePol EspargaroNicolas Terol Andrea IannoneRabat or Marquez?Turn 2 crashMuresan chases NietoBonsey chases WebbChase into turn 2Mike DiMeglioGrizzly Gas TeamBastien ChesauxView from our seatsVale!StonerToeslandPedrosaStonerDePuniet leads qualifying… for a secondDePuniet's moment of gloryStonerRossi Wheelie 1Rossi Wheelie 2Rossi Wheelie 3Rossi Wheelie 4Tenderloin!POCphilTrack workers 1Track workers 2Track workers 3Red Bull rookie cupSafety CarHidey-hole in the hurricaneIndianapolis Motor SpeedwayDucati Island and turn 2Guintoli chases SpiesHayden chases Stoner 1Hayden chases Stoner 2Hopkins chases ToselandDoviziosoEdwards' Captain America lamenessRossi chases HaydenDePuniet 1DePuniet 2Wind damageI thought this was funny, until my scooter was stolen, now I agree.

Comments

7 Responses to “More MotoGP photos”

1. BrookeNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 2:06pm

I don’t know what’s better the tenderloin or the brookespeed t-shirt.

2. Professor MatthewNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 2:16pm

Please tell me you have comprehensive coverage on the Blur. Not that you’ll get full value. Or that you can get a new Blur as a replacement.

On a side note, your picture of Hayden is my desktop picture for now.

3. illnoiseNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 3:21pm

Oh, come on, Hayden? Boo. Look at Rossi! He’s doing a wheelie! Just for you! I wasn’t a Rossi fan until my scooter was horked by methheads, but now I am.

Yeah, I had comprehensive, and resale value’s pretty high right now, so it’s not the end of the world, at least it wasn’t a vintage bike. But I really liked it and I dunno what I’ll replace it with.

4. illnoiseNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 3:22pm

Brooke: it was like you were there. And I wore it for two days, even with the big stain on the front.

5. illnoiseNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 3:25pm

I ate like 2/3 of that tenderloin, and the rest of it threw itself into a pile of pine needles in fear.

6. BrookeNo Gravatar on September 18th, 2008 4:40pm

So you only got down 2 lbs of pork and breading before the revolt? I think I’m going to take a trip down to this one bar in So. MPLS that has them like that.

7. Professor MatthewNo Gravatar on September 19th, 2008 12:41pm

There was a blur for sale on scoot.net. Get another one. Or find a cheap LX or ET 4.
    Or come to the darkside with me and get a GTS.

And yes Hayden. What are you, anti-American? Besides I was living in Kentucky when he was making his name in MotoGP.