Too much racing for one headline
June 11, 2010
If you’re interested in scooter racing at all, read on! Simply put, there’s a big schload of scooter racing going on this summer, and that is awesome.
Our 2SB Rally Calendar should now be up to date with all events for the following organizations/leagues:
- MARSC: Mid Atlantic Scooter Racing Commission (MD, NJ, and VA).
- MWSR: Mid West Scooter Racing (OH).
- NASRA: North American Scooter Racing (IN and OH) including the Scooterworks Drag Race Series.
- PSRA: Pacific Scooter Racing Association (OR, WA, and BC)
- Polini Cup (CA).
- MSILSF: Motor Scooter International Land-Speed Federation (CA).
Are we missing anyone? (Probably!) See any errors? (blame Google Calendar!) In either case, please let us know!
You’ll see we’ve added a new series of events, following the success of Twist and Gone in May, the North American Scooter Racing Association is hosting a full season of drag races in Nashville, IN, sponsored by Scooterworks.
One last bad news/good news bit: MWSR’s organizer Seth tells us that the race this weekend at G&J Kartway in Camden, OH has been postponed, but the good news is the track will be open to scooters for only $10.
Kymco racer photo above is courtesy of Alan Spears, MSILSF