Peugeot HYmotion3

October 2, 2008

Peugeot displays the HYmotion3 concept. Yes, it looks pretty much exactly like a hybrid Piaggio MP3. Maybe it is an MP3, I dunno, merde, those French people, it’s like they have a different word for everything. Whatever that thing is, I wish the rumor I made up a few months ago about Peugeot coming to the U.S. would come true.

Comments

6 Responses to “Peugeot HYmotion3”

1. BrookeNo Gravatar on October 2nd, 2008 2:06pm

Different in a few key ways. 1) the tilting mechanism appears very different. 2) The BMW C3-like roof. And 3) ELECTRIC MOTORS IN THE FRONT HUBS!

Very cool idea.

2. illnoiseNo Gravatar on October 2nd, 2008 3:02pm

Not really sure how I missed the roof.

Sometimes I see things like this, and they’re in french, or italian, or english, and I just think eh, “it’s a concept, who cares, I’ll post it now because if I put it in my “post this stuff” bookmark black hole so I can actually soak it in before I post it, it’ll never get posted.

A little insight into my professional methodology. You’re welcome.

3. rakuchinaNo Gravatar on October 2nd, 2008 9:14pm

Nice-looking concept! Just wondering if it would be hard to handle in a cross-wind situation.

4. BryceNo Gravatar on October 5th, 2008 9:01am

Interesting concept. The tilting trike + roof idea could be useful as a 3.5 season commuter bike.

5. Eric AlmendralNo Gravatar on October 7th, 2008 1:31am

I love this. I always wished the BMW C1 had gotten more of a chance—and more development. This is exactly where it needed to go.

Wonder what they’d have driving the thing? Hopefully more powerful than the engine planned for the MP3 hybrid.

6. Eric AlmendralNo Gravatar on October 7th, 2008 1:37am

More info:

188MPGs. Hybrid supercharged 125cc. Ehh… Maybe…