Colin Shattuck of Genuine Scooter Company posted some new info on the boards today:
- The Stella arrival date has been pushed back to early January.
- The first dealers signed are: Sportique, Garners, Scooterworks USA, Moto Strada, and Scooters Centrale. They are all accepting deposits. Stella is focusing on scooter-specific dealers, but may sell through motorcycle shops in locations without scooter dealers.
- Stella is featured in the new Playboy. (“Finally, a reason to pick up a Playboy!” says Colin, heh.)
- Brochures are available by emailing Colin.
- Genuine plans to sponsor the International Scooterist BBS. I should start selling ads, too, with all this free PR I’m giving them, heh.