A few good news stories that got lost in the fog of the last week:
- The Salt Lake Tribune on Vespas at the Italian Festival.
- BusinessWeek on the Suzuki Burgman craze
- FloridaToday on the Bajaj Rickshaw in the U.S.
- SmartMoney on the scooter boom.
- The U.S. scooter boom is also news in the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates, via a French press agency.
- Forbes on vintage motorcycles as an investment.
One thought on “Catching up”
Pretty major screwup in the rickshaw article. They’re 50cc, and don’t require a motorcycle license or insurance? Bullshit.
Comments are closed.