Skip to content
- A one-cm-long Vespa will be certified as Vietnam’s smallest scooter in Ho Chi Minh City today. Presumably, it has yellow kickstand boots.
- Reese Witherspoon’s film Penelope, featuring Christina Ricci with a pig snout and Witherspoon as a scooter messenger, debuted in Toronto this weekend.
- Arkansas pastor Bryan Fink, sick of $85 fill-ups for his minivan, switches to a scooter, racking up 1200 miles since May.
- Another boilerplate “scooters are great” story from Windham, Maine.
- Another Providence Journal Javaspeed story. (Doesn’t it seem like there have been several others this year?)
- Hindustan Times reports LML workers have started a sit-in at a Labour commisioner’s office. (Story was later removed)