A bunch of stories to block out election coverage:
- AutoWeek reviews the Vectrix, which will replace gas-powered bikes at the Boston Marathon, which seems like a long-overdue idea.
- A florida girl was trapped under her scooter for three hours.
- British scooterists strut their stuff in Hastings, North Wales, North Allerton, and Rotherham.
- A Miami scooter dealer epitomizes Vespa USA’s marketing shift from “Show off that bling!” to “Save the planet!”
- More “Save Gas” stories from North Cackalacka, another from North Cackalacka, and, wait! another one from North Cackalacka! Way to come up with original story ideas, N.C. media. I guess you had to get that out of the way before the primary.
One thought on “Cackalacka News bits: 4/3/08”
In the one article (http://www.charlotte.com/news/story/587297.html) they’re talking about Vespa of Charlotte, and they mention that they sell several brands, but what’s in the picture? A seemingly endless row of Genuine Buddys!
Comments are closed.