Here are some ways to keep your thighs dry in the coming months. (Yup, it’s a slow news day.)
- Metroscoot Lap Aprons by Corazzo.
- Scooter Skirts can be custom-made and custom-embroidered.
- Tucano Urbano’s Termoscud Aprons (pictured above, available from Wheelup’s slow-ass site or Ryan has a few for sale).
- Deiffe Aprons from ScooterworksUSA.
- The “City” series from 365UK.
- Baglux aprons and muffs.
- Vespa’s Magno heated apron.
- Rainlegs, if you just want to keep part of your legs dry.
- Or make your own scooter apron, courtesy Girlbike.
If this wide range of available scooter aprons is not proof that scooters are as popular as they’ve ever been, I don’t know what is. In other cruddy weather news, the Cold Weather Challenge ended yesterday, we’ll post the results when Ryan makes it official.